STUDENT/ PARENT NORMS
- Student has to fill the admission form completely and sign it. The student should also submit 2 passport size photographs at the time of admission.
- If the student is below 18 years of age, then the parent/ guardian should also sign. If the student fails to get the parent/guardian's signature, it will be assumed that he/she sought verbal permission from the parent/guardian.
- The student must carry the identity card at all time and produce it upon request. If the identity card is lost, he/she will have to pay a sum of Rs.500/- for the new Identity card
- The student has to attend all the classes and do the homework sincerely, regularly and punctually at all times. The student once enrolled has to complete the course.
- The Student should adhere to the assigned timing and batches. Students are strongly discouraged from missing lectures unless absolutely unavoidable.
- Student must conduct themselves in an orderly manner while in the premises of the institute so that no inconvenience is caused to anyone.
- Student shall observe strict discipline in class and are liable to expulsion from the classes for misbehavior as deemed appropriate by the Management.
- Management reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary against a student to maintain the decorum and moral of the institute.
- Mobile phone must be switched off during the lecture.
- Consumption and possession of any form of tobacco and alcohol is strictly prohibited if it is found in possession of student in that event admission of the student is liable to be cancelled.
- Any damage to the institute's property will be compensated by the guilty student (s). Management has the right to change faculty, class timing class venues, sub venues, sub-divide the class, reduce or increase frequency of classes per week or shift a class.
- Extra lectures may be held on working days/weekends.
- Student may be called on public holiday to complete the syllabus. These lectures may be held at timings that are different from regular batch timing. It is compulsory for the student to attend these lectures as and when they are held.
- The course/study materials provided to the students by Institute are the Intellectual Property of the institute and are not for commercial use. The students are not allowed to make copies of the study material nor provide/give/distribute to anyone else. Management reserves right to initiate appropriate action in case of any violation.
- The students will have to pay fine as decided by the management in case of loss or damages caused to any library book which are taken by the students.
- Management reserves the right to initiate appropriate action against a student if he/she is found making any gesture or remark on any faculty/staff or any other student in the institute on any social media and thereby hurting the integrity of the academy or anyone associated with the academy.
- The students will have to follow a decent dress code. Management reserves the right to initiate appropriate action against the student if proper dress code has not been followed.
- The Management reserves right to initiate appropriate action in default of any norms mentioned hereinabove and the decision of the management will be final and binding upon the students or parents.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Parents are advised to avoid paying fees by CASH. Rao Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for mishandling of CASH paid to anyone.
- On payment of fees, parents are advised to collect the Computer Generated Fee Receipt cum Statement as proof of payment made.
- If the Parents or Students have chosen to make the payment of fees in installment as mutually agreed, then its the obligatory duty of the parents or students to ensure sufficient balance in the account on the due date. If any cheque given towards payment of fees gets dishonored, then a penalty of Rs. 1000/- will be levied on the student/parent and further on failure to do the same, the management reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings.
- If student leaves the course in between then the management reserve the rights to recover the fees or to deposit the postdated cheques for recovery of fees and parents or students should ensure sufficient balance in account on the due date.
- If any student/parent does not pay the Installment of fee on due date, he / she will not be allowed to attend the class after giving the grace period of 7 days. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that they make the payment of fees on or before due date to avoid any inconvenience.
REFUND OF FEES
- Parents are advised to go through the fee structure and refund rules very carefully before taking admission. They are requested to deposit the course fee on / or before the last dates specified.
- If admission is obtained on scholarship basis, then full fees has to be paid within 6 (Six) months from the date of admission. If there is any default in payment of fees, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission without any intimation.
- No Refund Rules will be applicable on admissions taken on scholarship basis.
- Refund request raised before commencement of the lecture/s will apply for a deduction of 25% of the course fee (full brochure fee of course).
- No refund will be entitled after the commencement of classes/lectures
- No Refund Rules will be applicable to students enrolled for Crash Course, Target Course, Correspondence Course, etc.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- If any type of mishap occurs in our premises because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, etc, the institute shall not be responsible for any claim, damages in any manner whatsoever.
- Any charges that Government levies such as Service Tax shall have to be borne by the students or parents. The service tax once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. If there is any increase in the service tax rate as per the government notification, then difference amount shall have to be borne by the students or parents.
- The Management reserves the right to make any alteration or changes in the programs/ venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the students & the parent.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel/terminate any batch/batches if the minimum capacity of students is not attained. The fees taken from the students will be fully refunded without any interest.