Tie-up Course - Medical-UG (NEET + AIIMS) - FYJC (XI std.) Students
12th Boards + Medical-UG (NEET + AIIMS)
2 years during class XI & XII
Based on a written test that will be objective & syllabus is Science & Maths of Class IX & X Board.
FYJC students of the respective school / college, i.e. the students must get selected and enrolled in the respective school / college.
I Batch: 06-04-2017,
II Batch: 17-04-2017,
III Batch: 08-05-2017,
IV Batch: 05-06-2017
»Fees One Time : Rs. 2,50,000 + ST
»Fees in Installments :
1st installment : Rs. 1,32,500 + ST
2nd installment : Rs. 1,32,500 + ST (within 3 months from admission date)
Rs.50,000 + ST to be paid extra for Maths as the 4th Subject.
- It is a very UNIQUE approach in India that the school management & coaching institute have thought in the interest of the students, so as to make them crack the competitive examinations after Class XII.
- The main advantage is that the student's travelling time is saved as he / she does not have to travel in between classes and school / college.
- The student will be taught Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry in the college / school premises by our faculty, three to four days a week.
- This course is stress free and also gives student enough time for self-study. This course also gives an edge at National Olympiads in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The program prepares a student for JEE within a school schedule ensuring top success in JEE and 12th Board exams.
- School time is 100% effective for JEE preparation while simultaneously guiding student to an excellent performance in 12th Board exams and helping to develop personality traits.
- School studies and JEE coaching are synchronized i.e. the topic being taught in JEE coaching and school are same and studies compliment each other.